Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tim teBLOW

Quote Originally Posted by moneypit View Post
    all of you who doubted me RTR NC number 13 coming home and a first heisman for Bama
    dont count on that NC, I think your bama boys will over look the longhorns.

Quote Originally Posted by webleedorange619 View Post
    dont count on that NC, I think your bama boys will over look the longhorns.

Texas is mearly a stepping stone, bama has 10 times the defense NU does, mccoy better get used to the ground
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

nope there was deffinitly 1 second left, HOOK EM HORNS!!!!
    with the name webleedorange.. u would say that

Texas is mearly a stepping stone, bama has 10 times the defense NU does, mccoy better get used to the ground
    um no, Lets compare... both NU and bama play VT. Nu held them to 16 points, bama let up 24. Ndamukong Suh is hands down the best defensive line man and possibly the best defensive player in the country. Nebraska is better than people give them credit they lost 16-15 to VT a top acc team in a last minute play and 9-7 to iowa state... They were 4 points away from being a top 10 team. Both bama and nebraska have good defences, Mack Brown is good in BCS bowls so we will see.

2 reasons texas won last night bad punt, and a horsecollar tackle (blatant one at that) mccoy ruined his heisman chance last night

lets compare what matters
    bama vs VT

498 155

thats offensive yards bama had 498

same games NU vs VT

343 NU 278 VT

so that kinda shows Bama dominate defense, also keep in Mind bama played VT first game of year Also all of NU poins were from field goals Yes NU was on the road but VT was Missing 2 starters from their O line.

by the stats TCU has the best defense but look at number 2 also keep in Mind they played one more game than TCU

Rank Name Games Plays Yds Avg TDs Ydspgm Wins Losses Ties
    1 TCU 12 729 2799 3.84 18 233.25 12 0 0
    2 Alabama 13 774 3142 4.06 16 241.69 13 0 0
    3 Texas 13 855 3264 3.82 22 251.08 13 0 0
    4 Florida 13 777 3290 4.23 15 253.08 12 1 0
    5 Ohio St. 12 774 3150 4.07 17 262.50 10 2 0
    6 North Carolina 12 775 3213 4.15 21 267.75 8 4 0
    7 Oklahoma 12 808 3282 4.06 19 273.50 7 5 0
    8 Penn St. 12 762 3325 4.36 15 277.08 10 2 0
    9 Nebraska 13 904 3699 4.09 16 284.54 9 4 0
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

2 reasons texas won last night bad punt, and a horsecollar tackle (blatant one at that) mccoy ruined his heisman chance last night
    Thats poor execution on nebraskas part, Isnt that the only reason a team looses? bad plays?

Heres a stat for yah Texas 3-0 in BCS games, Bama 0-2 not that it really matters but this year reminds me alot of 2005 when texas could not beat the unbeatable USC team... Who ever plays the best defense will win this year.

Quote Originally Posted by forcefed92 View Post
    It was sweet i cant stand all the hype about tebow Hes 1-1 in bowl games as a starter but he does have a heismen and a national title but hes not the greatest college football player ever not top five i think
    Hillsdale, huh?

The media attention on Tebow is pretty crazy, but the dude is really freaking good. National Title as an important role player, national title as the man, Heisman, and only a couple losses in a 4 year career.

I've got no issue with someone balling his eyes out when he loses after pouring his heart and soul into an endeavor. I hate that there is backlash on a kid for actually doing everything the right way and being squeaky clean, especially when his dumb fucking teammate, one of the best defensive players in the country, gets caught and suspended for a DUI in the week leading up to the SEC title game.

It was tough seeing Nebraska lose that game. Their defense absolutely dominated that Texas from start to finish. Les Miles-ish game management at the end almost cost Texas, that was a clutch kick to win it.
    It's my fault for making it look so easy.

Thats poor execution on nebraskas part, Isnt that the only reason a team looses? bad plays?

Heres a stat for yah Texas 3-0 in BCS games, Bama 0-2 not that it really matters but this year reminds me alot of 2005 when texas could not beat the unbeatable USC team... Who ever plays the best defense will win this year.
    It's not like Texas didn't make enough "bad plays" to lose. That was a fun game to watch though.
    It's my fault for making it look so easy.

Forum Member

-1 for liking tebow
    ... u love tim

Alabama will be playing the 2nd best team in Texas. The TCU-Boise State game will be good. I hope Cincy kicks Florida's ass. Let's see 3 teams go undefeated and see the BSC people cringe when they get called back to Congress. There needs to be a playoff. Seriously, TCU is probably playing better than anyone.

I was hoping TCU would play Florida and Boise was going to play Iowa. Playing against each other doesn't help TCU or BSU. I think those responsible for the BCS set this up hoping to keep everyone from screaming playoffs...

Thread Information