Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tim teBLOW

also explain to me why a one loss florida team is ranked above a zero loss Boise team? oh wait money
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

they should have split up boise and tcu, If they beat each other who cares? but if they both beat a bcs team then it make them look alot better.

I think there is momentum building towards a playoff. People are brainstorming ways to please "big money", the schools, and we the people.
    It's my fault for making it look so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by webleedorange619 View Post
    they should have split up boise and tcu, If they beat each other who cares? but if they both beat a bcs team then it make them look alot better.

But with them playing each other that assures one less undefeated team at the end of bowls
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Quote Originally Posted by moneypit View Post
    But with them playing each other that assures one less undefeated team at the end of bowls
    There is less damage to the BCS if BSU plays TCU. It's hard to compare these teams to Alabama, Texas or Florida if they play each other. The screaming really started last year when Utah kicked 'Bama's ass.

What gives them more nationwide credibility? Beating Florida who was ranked #1 all year, or beating another team from a small conference? While having one of the playing Iowa may not prove much considering the strength of the Big Ten, if Cincy, BSU and TCU beat Florida, Georgia Tech and Iowa, all three benefit. Heck, even if one team wins and other games are close they all benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifster View Post
    There is less damage to the BCS if BSU plays TCU. It's hard to compare these teams to Alabama, Texas or Florida if they play each other. The screaming really started last year when Utah kicked 'Bama's ass.

What gives them more nationwide credibility? Beating Florida who was ranked #1 all year, or beating another team from a small conference? While having one of the playing Iowa may not prove much considering the strength of the Big Ten, if Cincy, BSU and TCU beat Florida, Georgia Tech and Iowa, all three benefit. Heck, even if one team wins and other games are close they all benefit.
    exactlly my point. I really doubt that cincy beats florida tho.

Thread Information