Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A plea for some help... Please read...

Quote Originally Posted by xtina View Post
    I have video on my phone of it all, but my phone is a POS and said it's too big of a file to send to my email.....
    send the the vid to me ill post it up ill PM my #
    93 mustang 5.0
    07 shelby GT500

I'll keep an eye out. Man day after day it gets worse and worse
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

My Cousin's Steve and Pete are on MM, one of them most likely have pic's and info on the trailer.... I am still waiting for my Dad to come over and give me more info on this whole situation.... so when i get more info I will post it! And i just realized that the Video on my phone are of Ron's trailer.... So I have no pics of the Black Pace shadow that was stolen. FML

www.centraltruckrepair.com Bandit1's Avatar

We actually THINK it was stolen Friday night or Saturday Morning because Mikey noticed it gone Saturday and the ground was not covered with snow where it sat and it snowed Friday night.

The pictures of the car clearely give everyone something to go off of--you cant mistake the paint job on that car. The trailer was a 32ft Pace, Black in color, tripple axle. The only thing I can think of to distinguish the trailer is Damage to the right top side where a tree fell on it.

That sucks!...The thieves probably thought it was a landscape trailer.
    Probably a long shot, we've had trucks and trailers stolen from us and they always ended up in the alleys at Cadieux and Harper.
    Also call WXYZ or WDIV and see if the "problem solvers" can put it on the News
    SAL

Eyes peeled out here in the country..... They Found Trunks car just a few miles from me!

Rudy
    An ounce of LEAD is worth a pound of GOLD when the shit hits the fan......

WOW wtf is wrong with people!!!!! This shit pisses me off when I hear it!!!! I will ask around to everyone I know to see if they have heard anything. That is my worst nightmare and thats why I NEVER load my car the night before going to the track and ALWAYS unload at the end of the day. Im very sorry to hear about this and will do my best to get some information for you.

man this sucks!!! i will definitely keep my eyes open, i hope you guys find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit1 View Post
    We actually THINK it was stolen Friday night or Saturday Morning because Mikey noticed it gone Saturday and the ground was not covered with snow where it sat and it snowed Friday night.

The pictures of the car clearely give everyone something to go off of--you cant mistake the paint job on that car. The trailer was a 32ft Pace, Black in color, tripple axle. The only thing I can think of to distinguish the trailer is Damage to the right top side where a tree fell on it.
    Thanks for the correction.... I'll find more pics to post...

That sucks! My daughter and son in law are Detroit cops, they find stolen shit all the time. I will give them the info. they can spread the word hopefully it will turn up.

Thread Information