Thread: FS Mossberg 500 Cruiser NIB

Forum Member

Default FS Mossberg 500 Cruiser NIB

*************SOLD**************

Up for sale is a brand new, in the box, Mossberg 500 Persuader/Cruiser. Never loaded or Fired. Still in factory box, bag with factory oil on it. Comes with Mossberg lock.

This gun has a 20" barrel with the extended tube mag. 8 shot capacity. Synthetic pistol grip and forearm.

Price $350

I will be available to show this until Tuesday 10/6. After that I will be out on the road, I drive for a living, and will be available when I am at home.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by night_rider; 11-05-2012 at 01:52 PM.

I've been out of the gun collecting faze for a while, but that seems like a reasonable price. Good luck with the sale. Bump!

1986 Mustang GT 412W
    2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat

If Ya Ain't First, Your Last! "Ricky Bobby"

I thought you could buy new cheaper.

Forum Member

I checked with Cabela's last weekend, they had them on sale for $369. This is the 8 shot model, not the regular 6 shot.

Forum Member

Yes, that exact one that Bud's is selling. I have also checked with the local gun shops and my price for this BRAND NEW gun is lower than theirs. Sure you can order it from an online retailer, but by the time you pay for insurance and additional FFL fees, you will end up paying more than $350 and you will end up waiting about a week to get it.

Below is a screen capture of a sale from Buds shipping to an FFL and the FFL fee is not included.

Look, Im not trying to argue with you about this, Im just trying to sell off some things to help pay my bills, since I just had back surgery, and have been off of work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum Member

Gun is SOLD. Please delete.

Ease up, I wasn't arguing with anyone, just trying to understand which gun it was. Sorry to hear about your back, glad to hear this sold.

Rest well.

Quote Originally Posted by night_rider View Post
    Yes, that exact one that Bud's is selling. I have also checked with the local gun shops and my price for this BRAND NEW gun is lower than theirs. Sure you can order it from an online retailer, but by the time you pay for insurance and additional FFL fees, you will end up paying more than $350 and you will end up waiting about a week to get it.

Below is a screen capture of a sale from Buds shipping to an FFL and the FFL fee is not included.

Look, Im not trying to argue with you about this, Im just trying to sell off some things to help pay my bills, since I just had back surgery, and have been off of work.

Thread Information