Thread: 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 2500 4x4 diesel

Forum Member

Default 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 2500 4x4 diesel

For sale is a Dodge 2500 SLT 4x4 quad cab truck with the high output Cummins diesel. This is a single owner truck that has been well maintained. The high output engine means this truck is equipped with the largest rear axle available. This truck started out as my wife's daily driver and then I started using it to pull an 18' open car trailer and then a 40' enclosed car hauler. Its pulls the big trailer with no issues and gets 11MPG at 70+ MPH doing it. Unloaded, the truck gets 19+ MPG around town and 21+ on the freeway.

It has the following aftermarket parts on it: Banks turbo back exhaust, Mag-Hytec rear differential cover (has drain plug and dipstick), Firestone air bags on the rear axle, Bilstein shocks at all four corners, a B&W turnover ball goose neck hitch, and a SONY head unit with Bluetooth. The engine is completely stock and always has been. The transmission was rebuilt roughly 7000 miles ago with all new internals and a new torque converter.

Recent maintenance includes the following: new A/C evaporator and associated lines, new rear brakes (pads, rotors, calipers), new driveshaft u-joints, and new drag link (Chrysler recall). The work was done at Mufflers and More in Walled Lake, which is where the trucks is currently located. This truck is in great running condition; I'm selling it because I bought another truck.

The bad points are some dents in the body from where my gooseneck trailer hit it, and some rust from being a Michigan truck all its life.

I have the title in hand. The truck is currently at Mufflers and More in Walled Lake where it can be put on a lift for inspection. They can also show you the service records.

Asking $16,000 OBO. Cash talks.

Please call Ken with any questions between 8AM and 8PM.
    248-622-6939
    Last edited by BB69; 04-07-2014 at 02:26 PM.

Forum Member

Miles?

Forum Member

About 143,000

Thanks
    Ken

Man I'll trade a badass 86gt roller cert 8.5. All new and a cool bucks your way
    Automatics win races, 6-speeds impress high school kids
    98% of fords are still on the road, the other 2% made it home or are chevy powered!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ls1sleeper View Post
    Man I'll trade a badass 86gt roller cert 8.5. All new and a cool bucks your way
    Sorry, I don't need any more cars.

Thanks
    Ken

Forum Member

New lower price posted.

Forum Member

Sold.

Thread Information