Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Not Deal With Brad O'Hara/oharaautomotive

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    I'm curious as to what the most recent update are.
    No updates from Brad. I think he's just going to continue to ignore this rather than do the right thing. Apparently he hasn't much regard for his reputation.

I'm still deciding my course of action.

Elected Club Official

[QUOTE=BIGCOWL-IMP;2721433]
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGCOWL-IMP View Post

So my question still has not been answered..........why not ban the members that screw other members ????

Did you bother to read my reply when u discussed this a few pages back?

If I read the complaint right, if you seen the cracks before you bought the heads, IMO you should of asked to give a deposit and get the heads checked.... if the heads were good, you'd pay him the rest of the money. You "bought" them, found out they need work and now you want your money back? Thats not right
    Yea yea yea this is motown, a bunch of nut hugging brothers (and sista's) we are.... but they were (sold).
    Where's Motowns attorney KimKim when you need her?
    SAL

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    If I read the complaint right, if you seen the cracks before you bought the heads, IMO you should of asked to give a deposit and get the heads checked.... if the heads were good, you'd pay him the rest of the money. You "bought" them, found out they need work and now you want your money back? Thats not right
    Yea yea yea this is motown, a bunch of nut hugging brothers (and sista's) we are.... but they were (sold).
    Where's Motowns attorney KimKim when you need her?
    No, a solitary crack. Brad adamantly swore up and down the heads had been to three shops, received a good bill of health from each, and once that solitary crack (which was found last minute) was fixed they would be good to go.

Also as could be read, when Brian Mitchell sold them, they were in perfectly good running condition. Of the three shops that supposedly inspected them, they all missed the damage? Doesn't seem probable.

wikdsvt is also an attorney to my knowledge, and he chimed in here to sue.

Call this guy

'16 Fiesta ST

[QUOTE=CMYZ28;2721437]

Did you bother to read my reply when u discussed this a few pages back?
    Yes i did and theres nothing you can do so why waste the time ? I will pm you about the last one that happened a couple weeks ago...

Now for the 3rd time why not ban the guys that screw other members so they can't come back and do it again ???

Elected Club Official

[QUOTE=BIGCOWL-IMP;2721450]

Yes i did and theres nothing you can do so why waste the time ? I will pm you about the last one that happened a couple weeks ago...

Now for the 3rd time why not ban the guys that screw other members so they can't come back and do it again ???
    Well.. I'd love to know about the past 3 situations so that I can talk with the officials on banning those folks. If YOU don't make US aware of issues so that we can figure out the truth of each situation, then how can we even possibly ban those folks?? I have no issue with getting rid of crooked people who are on here.

[QUOTE=CMYZ28;2721463]

Well.. I'd love to know about the past 3 situations so that I can talk with the officials on banning those folks. If YOU don't make US aware of issues so that we can figure out the truth of each situation, then how can we even possibly ban those folks?? I have no issue with getting rid of crooked people who are on here.
    Then the hole grudge section would be gone lol 😉

[QUOTE=bsnub;2721468]

Then the hole grudge section would be gone lol ��
    Gotta admit,that was pretty funny haha..

Forum Member

Here's the email from Ron/Brad documenting the issues. I'm not sure how 3 shops missed all of this. I was sent a ton of pictures as well. I will attach them when I am home from work!

Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 9:07 AM
    To: Ronald T. Sharp
    Subject: VICTOR JR

This is the summary of problems

There are 3 different kinds of titanium intake valves one being a different length, lock groove, and tip length

The castings by cyl

#1 Intake seat and exhaust seat have been replaced, pockets were welded up and did not have enough material added so when the seat was installed ¼ of the seat is exposed at least .100 down on the deckside the area by the spark plug looks to be peened over by both intake and exhaust seats.

#2 has same problems as #1 with less seat exposed.

#3 has same problems as #2 with 1/8 of the seat exposed about .080 down also cracked from intake port to exhaust port and intake guide boss cracked to roof line.

#4 cracked from intake port to exhaust port and was once sealed by epoxy wall thickness is about .020 thick in spots

#5 cracked from intake port to exhaust port, bridges burnt out (area where seats meet each other)or possibly lack of weld material when seats replaced

#6 cracked from intake port to exhaust port, bridges burnt out (area where seats meet each other) or possibly lack of weld material when seats replaced

#7 cracked from intake port to exhaust port this one goes to seat pocket bottoms, bridges burnt out (area where seats meet each other) or possibly lack of weld material when seats replaced

#8 bridges burnt out (area where seats meet each other) or possibly lack of weld material when seats replaced

Brad Beaubien

Roush Cylinder Head

734-779-7336
    Last edited by PaxNovi 5.0; 05-14-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Thread Information