Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: TUFF ENUFF? ******MUST SEE*****

If you chase it's a race.

<------ is all gitty with excitement for the Greatest Street Racer to reply!!!
    ****MATT*****

LOL!!! Good find for sure!
    -Adam

http://www.flickr.com/photos/matttrombley/
    Founder MM Cult
    2002 Summit White ZR2
    2013 Summit White Silverado Z71

Quote Originally Posted by nitrousrick View Post
    I haven't watched the video yet(at work). As stated by others, if he didn't like the start he should have shut off the car and waited for the guy to come back. It's not uncommon for someone to let a guy leave a time or two without even moving to see how the other car leaves on the street. It's all part of the game and a reason I never street raced much, I don't care for all the drama.
    Been there. I got the leave. They let me leave once to see how the car left. I was the dumbass that came back and ran again. I missed second the second time
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Quote Originally Posted by L98Terror View Post
    At what point does he get to let out of it and it's not a race?

The stang got the drop, it's clear something was fishy about the start. Even if he chased there still was something going on with that start. Props for him picking up on it right away, if I paid than saw the video that motherfucker better hide, that's how people get shot.
    Thats why a mutual person flags or someone you dont know. YOU CHASE YOU RACE..when we race, high beam when your ready...if your not ready dont leave.
    KFP Racing

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    *Hint*

It's called "street racing" you chase it's a race. If you don't think it's fair don't chase. It's pretty simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fryguy302 View Post
    You must not do much $treet racing. It was clearly set up as cars + the flag. That means if you chase, you race, period. Even if the starter NEVER drops his hands, which does happen all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    Are you really being serious here? Cheating? It's "Illegal Street Racing". It's not always who has the faster car.
    Illegal street racing or not, I don't believe in swindling someone. Sure you can have advantages, knowledge they don't know you have, not giving all the info, ect, ect but out and out lying is something I don't involve myself in nor would I ever set something up with the starter (and expect the other person to pay).

I've never sat there and and let the other person leave and when someone does it to me they lost their chance, once the flag drops it's a race unless someone jumps the start then they lose, of course that's all part of the negotiations. If I ran and then was told the flagman drop the flag on a cue from the other drive I'd be pissed also, you wouldn't necessarily know that from 4 cars back.

Now on the other hand I have raced when the flagmans' cue to when the drivers are ready is you turn your headlights on, if that was the case and he decided to drop the flag right as he turned on his lights than it's all good. But it sure looked like the mustang knew when the flag was going to be dropped. I've never seen that though normally you have time to take your hand off the headlight switch.

Either way I don't street race for money anymore way to much drama, beside my shit is to slow.
    Bowtie8 on Road racing
    Its like doing shots - the more you do, the smoother things get
    Quote Originally Posted by postban
    The youngsters don't know and don't know that they don't know.
    "...Al-Queda desires death more than you desire life" Usama Bin Ladin
    :

1991 Corvette For Sale PM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rush View Post
    Thats why a mutual person flags or someone you dont know. YOU CHASE YOU RACE..when we race, high beam when your ready...if your not ready dont leave.
    Agreed but that doesn't look like what happened.

We can all agree to disagree but my feeling is if someone is in cahoots with the flagger I'd be and from the video that what it looks like.
    Bowtie8 on Road racing
    Its like doing shots - the more you do, the smoother things get
    Quote Originally Posted by postban
    The youngsters don't know and don't know that they don't know.
    "...Al-Queda desires death more than you desire life" Usama Bin Ladin
    :

1991 Corvette For Sale PM for details

If I was the guy in the mustang, I wouldnt even be pissed about not getting paid, having this on tape is worth its weight in gold.

Simple fact, you chase you race END OF STORY. No other excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by L98Terror View Post
    Agreed but that doesn't look like what happened.

We can all agree to disagree but my feeling is if someone is in cahoots with the flagger I'd be and from the video that what it looks like.
    Well they were all bs'ing around. I think tuff had more then enough time to agree on a flagger. This must have been in his rookie days. You would think someone that named their car and came up with a nickname for themselves would have alittle expierance in these situations.

Thread Information