Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: TUFF ENUFF? ******MUST SEE*****

POor guy..........................

Its tuff having the fastest car on the street.

Knows every car in michigan will kill his TuffEnuff's Avatar

*ahem*

Without going into a LOOOOOOOONG story about it, here's the FACTS about that video.

1. It was SUPPOSED to be a friendly race between me and the guy in the mustang because Fox news was there.

2. We traveled to (at least) 6 different race spots to try to do it...all had gotten busted like the cops KNEW what was going on from somebody calling it in.

3. ONE of the times we got busted...I got pulled over and given a ticket (so, now I have a court date and probably a fine to pay)

4. By the time we got to the place where the video was shot....it was 3 am and we'd been getting jerked around by the cops for hours. My mood was already getting bad.

5 ONCE we get there we lined up quickly. As the flagger drops his hands....the mustang dies. So, I back up to try it again.

6. After ,what felt like forever, the guy gets his car fixed.... NOW, he comes up to me and asked me if it was OK for him to bet on the race with a couple of my friends...I said fine. Why would *I* care? It was *ME* betting on it because it was SUPPOSED to be a friendly race...right?

7. We line up...for the second time....and I am sitting on my converter for (at LEAST) 1 min. straight and he wouldnt turn his lights on (I later figured out that he was trying to burn me down) HOWEVER, the *FLAGGER* had his hands over his head the whole time (This was edited by fox news because of time constraints)

8. I shut off my car....leaving the headlights on by accident....and GOT OUT to tell him I was leaving and that I thoughts the cops would bust us again. He tells me that hes ready and to try for the third time.

9. I get back in my car (still forgetting that I had left the lights on) and I start it back up. When I look up to the FLAGGER, the guy in the mustang SIGNALS him with his headlights and he drops his hands.

10. Yes, I chased. but, ONLY because I wanted to get the damn race over with for the news....when it dawned on me that he just tried to scam me with the flagger guy. NOW I'M PISSED!!!! This was SUPPOSED to be a fun/fake race for TV but, after all the bullshit we went through....he tries to scam me? FUCK THAT!!!

11. I stopped half way down the track and turned around to go back and kick the shit out of the flagger.....who took off when I got there. THEN I tell the guys on the sidelines NOT to pay up because we had given him so many chances for a clean race when he was having problems....only for him to pull that shit once he fixed his car.

12. Oh yeah...I also forgot they were still filming...OOPS!

....in the end...the guy didnt even try to collect, because he knew what he did was wrong.

thats it....welcome to 1994
    Get ready folks, it's almost time for round 2

Thanks for the green rep points guys... I'm finally up to -709 again.

house project, car project, kid project etc.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86 View Post
    POor guy..........................

Its tuff having the fastest car on the street.
    but is it tuff enuff

God Bless our Troops

That's how I roll.

Club Member

welcome to 1994
    Holy shit that is old. I thought the chick in the back ground had an old style hair cut.

sweet vid/story

Banned

you still got OWNED

Actually, back when this aired in 1995...I got a LOT of races because my car "looked" slow on TV.

I made a TON of money because of it. Funny thing is....People who dont know this is an OLD video think I still have an 11 second car.

That could work to my advantage.....

BTW....My *NEW* chassis guy should have my car done in about a month. once I get the "new car bugs" out of it, I am coming to detroit.

Anybody wanna grab a lane when I get there?

Quote Originally Posted by glens04 View Post
    you still got OWNED
    yeah, 13 years ago...big deal.

Waiting on uncle Sam to put my motor back in!

I think that video just does your car a injustice,evrything is edited in the media,it would be nice to of had a self shoot vid.I seen some vids of your car I think last year and that is one badd ass ride.

BANNED RACING
    PORT HURON,MI.

Quote Originally Posted by glens04 View Post
    you still got OWNED

Thread Information