Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Our 91 notch is coming together

thanks all for the props! def. appreciate it. anyhow, i've had the car fired for a couple days, but really buttoned some things up tonight. got the exhaust wrapped up. all i can say is the e-shaft and 1.7's thump pretty nice with a full system. can't wait till we're cruising it! hopefully get a shakedown cruise this weekend if all goes well. everything's turning out really nice. i couldn't be more pleased at this point. i'll snap some pics once we roll it outside, and post'em up. thanks again, jim/brian

all right!!!!! drove the notch home today!!!!!, cruised and drove perfectly. motors really responsive for sure. ya know, they're never really done, but this one's a few trim pieces away. (for now. lol.) o.k, who's got a nice notch drag project for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    all right!!!!! drove the notch home today!!!!!, cruised and drove perfectly. motors really responsive for sure. ya know, they're never really done, but this one's a few trim pieces away. (for now. lol.) o.k, who's got a nice notch drag project for sale?

bump for the old thread. got to slam the notch for the first time with the 4:30's today. slid some 275 dr's under it too. we didn't expect the gear change to make as much difference as it did. man, that little bastard seems damn quick. not 10's quick, but a very responsive street car. hopefully we'll get up to milan for the rental in a few weeks for some track time....see you guys there...

Thread Information