Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how's this for a pig of a neighbor?

This is why I want a LARGE plot of land surrounded by trees and then a fence. so I dont have to deal with other peoples BS.
    motown muscle southern chapter "we find rust free material for the michigan masses"

08 Mustang GT broke but beautiful

99 saturn SL1 with the air box removed for POWER!!!!
    Ford Chrysler or GM it doesent matter to me as long as its domestic.

Quote Originally Posted by ASRoff View Post
    This is why I want a LARGE plot of land surrounded by trees and then a fence. so I dont have to deal with other peoples BS.
    yes I wish I had researched the neighbors prior to buying this place.

the ppl to the left scream and fight all the time and the ppl to the right are simply pigs.

Julie Bliss Jackson, MI.

1993 Pontiac Trans Am Firebird LT1 14k actual 1 owner sold!!
    2005 Dodge Magnum RT **SOLD**
    2005 Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Solar Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by ASRoff View Post
    You'll just get another set of problems. People have a way of getting around your solutions and making assholes of themselves. We had 10 acres and we would catch guys working their hunting dogs on it because "you guys have got birds here." No shit asswipe. Suppose it has to do with the way we cut it for cover and the cracked corn we throw around?
    Mark the Machinist
    Thanks to:
    Racetech Racing Engines Scott Carter
    C.A.R.S. Sean Collins
    TeamZMotorsports Dave Zimmerman
    Greg Powrie
    Rich @ Detroit Gearbox

Quote Originally Posted by Foolsgold80z View Post
    You'll just get another set of problems. People have a way of getting around your solutions and making assholes of themselves. We had 10 acres and we would catch guys working their hunting dogs on it because "you guys have got birds here." No shit asswipe. Suppose it has to do with the way we cut it for cover and the cracked corn we throw around?
    grew up on 3 acres in Salem twp. and never had a problem with our surrounding neibors.

I wouldent mind if they hunted on my lot just as long as they asked. back when I used to bow hunt, I had hunted on others property after I had written permission from the owner.

The nice thing about NC is that there is truth in "southern hospitality"
    motown muscle southern chapter "we find rust free material for the michigan masses"

08 Mustang GT broke but beautiful

99 saturn SL1 with the air box removed for POWER!!!!
    Ford Chrysler or GM it doesent matter to me as long as its domestic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheYlwPwrWrks View Post
    My neighbors have rats in their garage...it's a scary place. The day I see one in my area, the city of RO is getting a call.

I'd be pissed about the rotting smelly ass apples tho...that shit wouldn't fly.
    If they are in your neighbors garage they are in your yard. They may not be living in your yard, but I assure you they are traveling through it!

Quote Originally Posted by seXysiXer View Post
    yes I wish I had researched the neighbors prior to buying this place.

the ppl to the left scream and fight all the time and the ppl to the right are simply pigs.

I researched mine and I still end up between 2 idiots! Someohow I missed the ones to the north of me...they must have cleaned up before I checked them out. The one southof me kept up everything until his GF moved out. She must have been on him to keep the yard up, because it has went to hell in the years since she left

Julie...so far ammonia has worked for me and the rats. I just dumped it along my privacy fence line where the tunnels were dug. I filled in the tunnels and dumped ammonia there. They haven't redug the tunnels. Of course I am sure the nasty fuckers are probably climbing the fence to go through the yard!
    Shelly
    "The Greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Ghandi

TOTALED

1999 Black TA
    13.5 @ 102 MPH
    MI Plate: FBODGRL
    CURRENT DD
    2000 Silver MIGHTY BEETLE
    From point A to B faster than walking

I've seen worse. You should try going into some of those type of homes.

Thread Information