Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5th gen camaro stereotype

Nice...old dude In a new camaro In a trailerpark. #1) Mustang...#2 Challanger...#3) camaro.

If it was a beat up 3rd Gen, yes
    MichiganClassics.com - Muscle & Classic car resource - Event listings - Classifieds

2000 GMC Sierra Z71 - 200K mile DD - Very green, runs on recycled dinosaurs
    1967 Camaro RS/SS L78 - Perpetual project
    Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
    My stuff on eBay

there's your camaro owner....lol......guess what his personal injury settlement went for. personally, i think the challenger was way closer to the mark than these butt-ugly camaro's. damn, what purist would even want one of those "ugly-step-sister" bastards. they should've kept 'em buried along with mullets and the rest of the t/a/z/28 bullshit.

those designers need to take a look at the mustang progression from 79-2010. that's how it's done boys. just think if they retroed the fox-bodies. hell, they'd need 3 shifts just to build 'em fast enough.

just my $.02.......but i didn't start this thread.....

well at least he cut the grass.

Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    there's your camaro owner....lol......guess what his personal injury settlement went for. personally, i think the challenger was way closer to the mark than these butt-ugly camaro's. damn, what purist would even want one of those "ugly-step-sister" bastards. they should've kept 'em buried along with mullets and the rest of the t/a/z/28 bullshit.

those designers need to take a look at the mustang progression from 79-2010. that's how it's done boys. just think if they retroed the fox-bodies. hell, they'd need 3 shifts just to build 'em fast enough.

youll never see a pony car as light as the fox bodies were ever again.... safety safety safety. If the 5th gen was as slim as a 1st gen, id be in love with it. But for a performance platform, i think ill stick with my 4th gen.
    Last edited by JoeliusZ28; 06-29-2009 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post

Judging by the response the Camaro has gotten, I would say you are wrong. Some people are just goofy enough to talk smack about anything that isn't the car of their choice.

Maybe its her dad????

i think they're butt ass ugly also.

Thread Information