Thread: 1994 F150 Flareside

Default 1994 F150 Flareside

Picked this up on Saturday, second vehicle I have bought. Recently been redoing a house with my family and girlfriend, decided we needed a basic truck. I have searched autotrader and craigslist for a month before finding this. Picked it up for $2200. Bottom is a bit rusty, and I am about the 30th owner of this truck ... worse than my Mustang. It needs an alignment and a bit more bodywork, but the guy included touch up paint. It has 170k, drives better than any DD I have had, 302, AODE?, No cats/3inch w/flowmaster, Open diff, 3.08's.

I'll get better pictures this week, it is a lighter blue color.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Banned

pics?

nice! This is my favorite body style f150, and the wheels are nice on your truck, shine em up! I have a 93 lightning that I have been collecting body panels for and plan to redo the body within a few years. :-)

I've been trying to get more pictures, with the rain and a puppy, I've failed -.-

I love this style of Ford!! Once the rain stops, I'll be all over this truck. The old lightning is awesome, seen a beat up one driving in town one day after work. Ford just did a good job on these bodystyles. Can't wait to see the lightning when it is done

Thread Information