Thread: It's Karma bitch!

funny video... but I absolutely HATE people that cruse in the left lane when they're not passing people.
    '90 GT EFI 302
    ALTERNATIVE AUTO PERFORMANCE

"You have enemy's? Good, that means you stood up for something!"
    "Nitrous and EFI is like peanut butter and jelly"

Wow she really showed him. But she is really the bigger a-hole. She has all the time in the world to record with her phone (she should have gotten a ticket) and even stopped at the end. She COULD have gotten in the right lane, BEHIND the trucks but I'm sure she didn't want to get stuck behind "slow traffic". What a self-righteous ass. She sucks!

I'm not siding with the dude though. He kinda looked like a tool. Lol. And it was his fault he crashed his own truck. What a dork.That clip is full of fail. THANKS FOR POSTING. LOL

+1

I can understand people being in a hurry, but acting like that ... pretty funny. What's happened to patience??

Forum Member

from 1996: Heading home from the Charlotte Motor Speedway on Sept. 11, Richard Petty apparently felt the car in front of him wasn't going fast enough.

According to Petty, both cars were traveling about 70 m.p.h. in the fast lane- 5 m.p.h. over the posted speed limit - when the other driver, James Rassette, jammed on his brakes.

Petty's 1996 Dodge pickup truck bumped into the rear of Rassette's 1996 Mazda. Unfazed, the winning-est driver in NASCAR history continued on his way, while Rassette, of Oak Ridge, N.C., pulled off the road and flagged down a state trooper.

Four counties and 45 miles from the scene of the incident, Trooper M.W. Mantel caught up with Petty.

Rassette ``got a little aggravated because I kept running up on the back of him,'' Petty said. ``Instead of shooting each other or throwing rocks at each other, he retaliated by putting on his brakes.''

I hate left lane cruisers! I want to PIT maneuver every asshole in the left lane that's not passing people. It's so bad nowadays, what happen to police pulling left lane cruisers over like they used too??
    It seems they all have Obama 2012 sticker it's like they think they own the left lane

My wife yells at me for constantly changing lanes but I always say it is the right thing to do. I pass and get over to the right if there is cars behind me or not. That way if people are going faster than me they can get around and don't have to wait. I think people have really lost touch with common sense these days.

+1 for her getting the douche bag on video and -1000 for staying in the left lane and stuffing up traffic....

Thread Information