Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Schemes - Why dont they go away?

Default Pyramid Schemes - Why dont they go away?

Anyone hear of this new Scheme with the Monavie (Acai Berry) Juice.

I am not saying this stuff would be good for you at all, but all I hear is how great it is and can basically cure any ailment... I am a firm believer in if it is to good to be true it is.

It seems like it has over taken many people at my place of work and drives me nuts. I was for a while there approached almost daily. Come to find out the shit is $150 a month to supply 1 person. Of course the pitch is "get 5 people under you to also buy then you get yours for free!!!" F- Off I am not pushing this crap onto all my friends and family nor am I going to push a Product that nobody will reveal its true Ingredients. Gooooo AWAY pushy people and your damn Pyramid Schemes!

Anyhow Rant off....
    ****MATT*****

Man I HATE pyramid scams.

I'm in a networking group and there are constantly snakes sliterhing their way in trying to get someone in the group to "start a new business".

I had one guy tell me how I will want to drop out of law school I'll be making so much money. So I watch when he leaves, the son of a mother got into a Kia minivan. If he was so loaded, why the hell was he driving one of those POS cars?

C'mon don't you want to be like this guy?

http://media.monavie.com/BD-DOCS/DEAN/

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by KimKim View Post

I had one guy tell me how I will want to drop out of law school I'll be making so much money. So I watch when he leaves, the son of a mother got into a Kia minivan. If he was so loaded, why the hell was he driving one of those POS cars?
    These are the ones that piss me off the most! The ones that offer employment, and promise big time money. Basically all you work off is referrals and once those have dried up you are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazybones View Post
    Why dont they go away?
    Because people are forever greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone#1992 View Post
    These are the ones that piss me off the most! The ones that offer employment, and promise big time money. Basically all you work off is referrals and once those have dried up you are screwed.
    X2 They get people convinced that they're going to be something great... take their money, get them to promote a product and eventually the person (hopefully) realizes they'll never get rich quick and they generally move on.

Quote Originally Posted by mdhmi View Post
    Because people are forever greedy.
    Everyone wants to effortlessly make millions!

apparently you guys didnt watch the video above. it took him 10 years to realized his riches. and how he's giving back to the comunity. Seriously though, its a funny video. note the part when he drives in the "hood". I thought he was going to get shot. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    apparently you guys didnt watch the video above. it took him 10 years to realized his riches. and how he's giving back to the comunity. Seriously though, its a funny video. note the part when he drives in the "hood". I thought he was going to get shot. LOL
    I've heard a lot of cool things that Mona Vie as a company does... but I'm still not going to push my friends and family to spend $150 a month for some fruit juice.

Isn't it tied in with the whole Van Andel/Amway/Quixtar marketing BS??
    '00 Mustang GT, LQ4, L92 Heads, BW S475, Th400

The monavie one has been around for years. I had a friend in college who landed a job with toyota trying to convince me he would be making more money selling that junk than as an engineer with toyota

Thread Information